The Banality of Evil: Malevolent Stupidity in Action!



Troylets are the plague of the world. A race of malevolent and incompetent jerks whose existence compromises the rest of ours!


Hate Email for the Webmeister    Fan Email for the Webmeister    Home/Reload   

Sunday, January 23, 2022

But I let it lapse. Well this will be my political blog:
  • I am right of center but I believe in a basic regulatory welfare state and progressive taxation.
  • I support the police most of the time but we need higher standards and stricter controls of their use of deadly force.
  • I despise #BlackLiesMatter, #BurnLootMatter for hyping up the pathetically small numbers of Chauvin Floyd cases while willfully ignoring all their much higher crime rate like committing the majority of all murders at a rate NINE TIMES the NORM, which BTW has increased dramatically since St. Greorge of the Fentanyl Addicts and Career Criminals was martyred 1000 miles away in Minneapolis. And yes, they richly deserve my sobriquet of #BlackLiesMatter for they were born on the heels of the "hands up, don't shoot" Michael Brownstain lies and subsequent violent race riots.
  • While I supported some of his policies and voted for that fat corrupt degenerate of a New Yawk Shitty scam artist AKA Trump in 2016, I have totally turned on him since he started his contemptible stolen election lies which led to the riot of his orcs at the US Capitol.

posted by Jakester 4:34 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011 by Jake Meister, go ahead and copy it all
you want, but if you make any $ off of it, give me some cause I need it!

Contact Webmaster

 

Special Message Button

My rants on stupid malevolent people and their incompetently designed machines that plague our immediate environment

Archives:
The Past is Being Rewritten to Conform with the Current Party Line, Please be Patient!
-MiniTruth-
current