The Banality of Evil: Malevolent Stupidity in Action!



Troylets are the plague of the world. A race of malevolent and incompetent jerks whose existence compromises the rest of ours!


Hate Email for the Webmeister    Fan Email for the Webmeister    Home/Reload   

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Update on the Outdoor Ethos

Remember those assholes on their four wheelers spreading noise, erosion and pollution into our great outdoors from last fall? Well I got to meet those scumbags a couple months ago in person. I went back to that same farm, but went right into the gravel pit and parked, Was going to do some small game hunting so I had the bolt action .22 with me but left the shotgun in the car. So I shot off a clip into the gravel of the sand pit then climbed the hill to the ridgeline. Well those two asswipes on their machines come into the pit and I was on the top of the lip looking down, gun slung over my shoulder unloaded. Well they horse around a while trying to climb the pit's wall then give up. Then the lead shithead rides his ATV up the machine track to where I was then starts giving me all this grief, as if he owned the land. I said I had permission, that our club had an arrangement with the farmer who owned the place but the Troylet just starts getting more belligerent and unreasonable. I felt like a real wimp backing down but all I had was that stupid little .22, even then, I don't need any trouble pointing guns at anyone short of life and death so I backed off as this shithead was literally going bananas over nothing. I mean I had stopped shooting when they were a half mile off and the only shooting I did was some .22 standard loads, not a big deal when there was all sorts of higher powered center fire brass laying all around the floor of the pit from other shooters. Fuck almost wish I did have the shotgun and blasted the two scumbags. Then there would be two less brainless assholes taking up space.

posted by Jakester 2:53 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011 by Jake Meister, go ahead and copy it all
you want, but if you make any $ off of it, give me some cause I need it!

Contact Webmaster

 

Special Message Button

My rants on stupid malevolent people and their incompetently designed machines that plague our immediate environment

Archives:
The Past is Being Rewritten to Conform with the Current Party Line, Please be Patient!
-MiniTruth-
current