The Banality of Evil: Malevolent Stupidity in Action!



Troylets are the plague of the world. A race of malevolent and incompetent jerks whose existence compromises the rest of ours!


Hate Email for the Webmeister    Fan Email for the Webmeister    Home/Reload   

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Outdoor Ethos

I went out bird hunting the other day. Some farm that I had permission to go, but an area rapidly being over run by suburban sprawl. So I carefully drove my little Jap car on the machine tract to get to his fields. So I get to my spot by the edge of the field. But I can see about a quarter mile away two douchebags on 4 wheelers doing their thing. But I could've heard them 5 miles away they were so loud. It is always the same with these outdoor motorsport types. They "love" nature as they take their shitty, loud, 2 stroke oil burning pollution rigs out in the wilds so they can be all free & stuff. Hey one doesn't have to be a purist about nature, but at least have something clean and quiet and show some respect for land and other people. But those kind of sports attract schmucks, while claiming otherwise, who are crude creeps and don't care about all the pollution as well as their ruts and erosion they cause on the ATVs & 4 wheelers.

posted by Jakester 3:14 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011 by Jake Meister, go ahead and copy it all
you want, but if you make any $ off of it, give me some cause I need it!

Contact Webmaster

 

Special Message Button

My rants on stupid malevolent people and their incompetently designed machines that plague our immediate environment

Archives:
The Past is Being Rewritten to Conform with the Current Party Line, Please be Patient!
-MiniTruth-
current